SVP 2030 and Focus Areas
Characteristics of SVP 2030
- Establishment of long-term goals (FY2030)
- To become a corporation that promotes social revolution through innovation involving all employees and action on social issues from a long-term perspective.
- 2030 was set as the target year for goals which is the base year for international social issues (Paris Agreement and SDGs).
- Numerical targets for FY2030 defined for global environmental issues
- 15 priority issues established in the four areas of the environment, health, daily life, work style, and adding supply chain and governance
- Priority areas redefined with attention both to "solving social issues through business activities" and "reducing the negative impact of our business activities".
- With society and customers demanding that as a global corporation we enhance our management of the entire supply chain from the viewpoint of CSR, "supply chain" has been established as a priority area.
- "Governance" has been added as a priority area to further disseminate an open, fair and clear corporate culture.
For more than three decades, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Singapore has been part of the community, and the community has been a big part of FUJIFILM Business Innovation Singapore. It is our goal to become a long-term investor of the community in which we operate.
We strive to maximise our commitment to community development by engaging our employees, who have participated in various volunteering initiatives and fundraising projects to support the less privileged, the marginalised groups, and those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.With a strong commitment towards building a sustainable future, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Singapore will never stop in our efforts to create value and enrich lives – for a better world.
CSR Activities at a Glance
We are grateful to be given the opportunity to participate inShare-A-Gift project. A national community service project, it promotes the spirit of caring and sharing among Singaporeans during the Christmas season.
Last December, the FBSG Team consisting of volunteers, CEO and General Manager of People, Culture & CSR went door to door to distribute over 100 hampers containing of food essentials (rice, instant packet drinks and canned food) to 53 elderly beneficiaries living in rental flats.
This Chinese New Year, we participated in ’ (IRR) collection drive where employees from Fujifilm Business Innovation Singapore and Fujifilm Business Innovation Asia Pacific donated pre-loved clothes, daily essentials and food items to support IRR Free Bazaar. This heart-warming community initiative brought festive cheer and social integration among races as migrant workers had a good time interacting with volunteers at the activity booths and adopting donated items.