It has been brought to our attention that companies have approached some of our customers, making false allegations that they are “working in collaboration with FUJIFILM Business Innovation”. There are instances where their employees have physically entered our customer’s office premises – claiming to be FUJIFILM personnel, and requesting to view our customer’s FUJIFILM invoice documents.
We would like to establish that we have NO affiliation with these companies, and they are NOT authorised to resell or service our FUJIFILM products.
What Should You Do?
If you have been approached or faced with a similar situation, please take the following preventive measures:
- Never send over your business documents to an external vendor.
- For your own security, do not let these individuals enter your workplace premises.
- If these external vendors claim to be an authorised partner/reseller of FUJIFILM Business Innovation Singapore, please request them to provide the signed official Letter of Appointment issued by our company to them:
- Ensure the letter bears the signature of FUJIFILM Business Innovation Singapore’s Director of Channels.
- Please also take note of the validity date of the Letter of Appointment to ensure that it is not expired.
- When in doubt, please call our hotline (6766 8888) or live chat with our agents at https://www-fbsg.fujifilm.com/ – click on the ‘Chat with Us!’ tab at the bottom-right of your screen.
FUJIFILM Business Innovation Singapore’s Customer Support Centre:
Hotline: +65 6766 8888
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.45am to 12pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
As investigations are ongoing, we would like to remind our customers to remain vigilant in the rise of scams, frauds, and unfair business practices. We will continue to take all necessary measures to serve and protect our customers and business partners in a secure manner.
We sincerely apologise to our customers and business partners for the inconvenience this has caused.
Find out more on how you can protect your business in the guide below.
Protect Your Business - Eradicate your risk by avoiding unauthorised sellers
- File Size:
- 5.7 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format