A New Dimension to the Customer Experience
Digital marketing allows businesses to deliver e-catalogues to inboxes in an instant, but printed catalogues are making a comeback because of the extraordinarily high response rates that print commands over digital.
Our research shows that 69 percent of catalogues are opened and read for an average of 30 minutes, driving more than 77 percent of readers to visit a retail store.
Brands have been experiencing greater returns with direct mail catalogues, pushing both online and in-store sales. They are attracting new customers, and driving loyalty and revenue through the printed catalogues. The catalogue has been adding a new dimension to the customer experience for brands everywhere.
The secret sauce is not just the ink, but the ability to personalise the content.
Digital technologies allow retailers to add personalisation with low impacts on cost. Covers, inserts, and offers can be personalised for the recipient. Our data reveals that personalisation accounts for 3X more revenue compared to standard mass-produced catalogues.
This is a great opportunity for you as a print provider to play a key role in bringing in higher returns for your customers, and in turn, for your own business.
Find out how we can help you expand your Digital Printing services.
Discover how digital print is driving the movement towards targeted and customized catalogs.
Iridesse™ Production Press
Delivers more "wow" impact per printed page through digital speciality enhancements. Beyond imagination!
- Six colour print engine that brings unprecedented power of expression to digital printing.
- Underlay with Gold or Silver speciality dry ink realizes offset-like metallic colours.
- White Dry Ink and Clear Dry Ink bring new possibilities of design expression.
Versant™ 180 Press
Take your print operation to the next level with automation and quality in a compact footprint.
- Advanced SIQA (Simple Image Quality Adjustment) technology make the high quality output with easy and automatic way.
- Get more productive, more capable and more creative with the ability to print on a wider selection of stocks and media types
- Ultra HD Resolution with four times more pixels than standard
Versant™ 3100 Press
Ultimate automation and more productivity to help you meet the highest production demands
- Fully automated color and production print optimization via Full Width Array
- Production Accurate Registration, Stock Library Manager and Automated Sheet Clearing enhance print productivity
- Ultra HD 10 bit Resolution with four times more pixels than standard
PrimeLink™ C9070 Printer
Versatility that satisfies diverse needs, from professional to office work.
- Best for high end departmental, print professional, and in-plant customers with office function and professional color quality
- Lineup of optional feeders and finishers to widely accommodate customer needs
- Strong media handling capability, up to 350gsm and 660cm long paper