Proof of delivery drives a company’s revenue. Every time a proof of delivery is lost or damaged, orders cannot be invoiced and the organization may lose significant income.
The delivery note is the basis for payment to the company by the customer. The management of PODs, their handling and storage is of the utmost importance for companies managing their delivery logistics. This is a key process because, every time a POD is lost or damaged, orders cannot be invoiced and the company loses money. The POD, with the customer’s signature on it, literally drives the company’s revenue.
Improved Customer Service
Customer service is the key to customer retention. When you deliver a product, it’s an opportunity to interact with your customer and make it a great experience. OL Connect allows you to show the proof of delivery on a tablet and enable customers to change quantities and have them sign the revised document immediately. With no keying, invoicing is always accurate, meaning no complaints.
Why Choose OL Connect?
- Connect to ERP with ease, continue printing delivery notes, but have them directed to tablets for interaction by the delivery driver and customer.
- Stay digital, stop using paper, eliminate scanning.
- Send delivery notes back to the office in real time after each delivery No need for an internet connection, works off-line
- Manage exceptions in real time
- Improve the customer experience
How OL Connect Works
|1. With OL Connect, delivery notes are printed as usual, the print job is intercepted and turned into a web application that can be run as an application on a tablet or phone.|
|2. The driver authenticates into the App on his tablet or phone and delivery notes for the day’s deliveries are automatically downloaded.|
3. If changes need to be made, they can be made directly on the delivery note that is now on the tablet, which may include:
a. Taking photo evidence of damaged boxes
|4. Delivery notes when complete are automatically sent back for processing. If there is no internet connection, they can be queued so that whenever a connection comes back, they’re synced right away.|
|5. Delivery notes can be sent back to the office in real time after each delivery. Back at the office, the signed electronic delivery notes are matched to the original and the order. If everything matches perfectly, the invoice can be created and sent right away, cutting days and even weeks off the collection time.|
- No change to current ERP system, process remains the same
- Completely customizable and adaptive design for phone or tablet
- Generates PDF format for EDM and metadata for automatic upload into ERP