OverviewThe rapid growth in the sign and display and packaging markets have resulted in an increased demand for better and more effective wide-format digital cutting systems. Outsourcing all highly specialised finishing jobs is expensive and time consuming. The Kongsberg V and XN Digital Cutting Systems offers you fast, precision contour cutting and milling of a wide range of materials in-house. Working with our partners, Fuji Xerox now offers all-round cutting solutions for every application - from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medium run corrugated production.
- Dynamic table mapping procedure provides real-time update to the exact field conditions. Precise automatic z-control during finishing means less damage to the underlay
- Exchanging different tools is quick, tool-free and error-free, because every insert is identified by a unique bar code
- Specific tuning parameters are stored in memory to avoid expensive operator errors
- A set of advanced, quick-change toolheads provides unsurpassed versatility, making it easy to set up the machine to process any material for just about any application
- Insert knife tools are available for cutting all relevant materials ranging from thin paper to synthetic sheets through heavy-duty packaging and display material
- The tooling selection also includes crease tools, plotting and drilling tools
BenefitsWhether your focus is signage, packaging or displays. Whether you produce vinyl, boards or wood; the Kongsberg cutting system brings the best quality for any job or application. The Kongsberg is easily the most versatile digital finishing device ever introduced and is available in a variety of sizes with a wide choice of tools to meet your company’s specific requirements.
Kongsberg Cutting Tables
- File Size:
- 947.86 KB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format
How To Buy
Digital Wide Format Cutting Systems
Looking for a related product?
Click here for wide format printers.