OverviewDeliver brillant performance for any small or medium sized business, combining speed, efficiency and excellent networking capabilities in one compact unit.
FeaturesPrint Speed (A4): Up to 35 ppm
First Page Out Time (A4): 6 seconds or less
Memory (Std/Max): 256MB/768MB
Monthly Maximum Duty Cycle 69K pages
Image Processing 533MHz
Connectivity: USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T Ethernet, Wireless (Optional)
- Keeps up with your busy work environment with print speeds of 35 pages per minute.
- Superb image clarity with 533MHz processor and 256MB memory together with genuine PostScript 3 ensuring image output is crisp and sharp.
- Fast off the mark with just 6 seconds for first page to appear in the output tray.
- Print in a variety of media and sizes from thick paper, card stock, envelopes or labels.
- High yield toner means fewer pit stop.
- Fast networking with gigabit ethernet to enable faster communication between the printer and the network.
- Confidential Printing. Advanced security features such as Secure Print, Control Panel Lock, IPsec data encryption and sensitive work can be encrypted for transmission over a network and hides it from prying eyes by only printing it when a password is entered at the control panel.
- Easy setup and monitoring. The CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS) function allows for easy access to the job status of the printer on the network. The software also generates email alerts that notify of events that require attention, such as low toner levels.
- Take total control. The Fuji Xerox Auditron function is a comprehensive management tool for network administrators. It puts an end to internal squabbles over print budget by allowing an administrator to control who uses the printer and set limits on print volume.
- Extend your local-area network to wide-area network printing in enterprise business applications.
- Upgraded features for XenApp print utility to support enhanced usability and administration for Citrix printing.
- Supports SAP R/3 or mySAP environments, helping to create beautifully formatted reports, forms and barcodes, and simplifying administrative tasks.
- Print, Copy, Scan and Fax from one cost-effective device.
- Comes equipped with DocuWorks 7.3 document management handling software which transforms printer into a 'digital desk' where users can archive, search, edit, share and secure digital documents in a variety of formats.
- Comes equipped with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) delivering top quality scanning, turning paper documents into electronic files so users can save, share and retrieve information efficiently.
- Save time and paper with the DirectFax function which enables users to send faxes directly from a PC.
- Streamline productivity with colour scanning to USB memory, Email, FTP or network folder.
- Packed with smart features. The Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) makes scanning, copying and faxing of two-sided documents a breeze.
- Easy to use interface with a simple front panel makes walkup functions and features accessible with the touch of a button.
ConsumablesCT201937- Toner Cartridge (4k)*
CT201938- Toner Cartridge (10k)*
CT350973- Drum Cartridge (100k)**
EL300844- Maintenance Kit (100k)**
*Average standard pages. Declared yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798. Yield may vary based on image, area coverage and print mode.
**Average standard pages. Yield may vary depending on job run length, media size and orientation.
DocuPrint P355 d_DocuPrint M355 df Brochure
- File Size:
- 970.1 KB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format